Friday, April 25, 2014

Heroic Haredi Schoolchildren Face Down Raging Muslim Lynch Mob On Temple Mount

On Wednesday afternoon some twenty five haredi (ultra-orthodox) children led by their fathers, ascended the Temple Mount. Immediately upon entering the Temple Mount they were physically attacked by a charging mob of hundreds of Muslim men and women. The Muslims threw sticks and shoes at the elementary school aged boys and girls, as the Jewish group proceeded along the halachically prescribed path for visiting the Mount. The young children displayed incredible courage and presence of mind throughout the ordeal, as Muslims rushed them, spat on them, cursed them and even pulled on one boy'speyot (forelocks). Tens of policemen who were present throughout did absolutely nothing to prevent the ongoing attacks which lasted throughout the duration of the visit on the Temple Mount. The police made no effort to create a buffer between the Jews and the bloodthirsty mob of Muslims, nor did they lift a finger or raise a baton in order to prevent a single act of violence, nor did they make a single arrest. Jewish fathers can be heard telling their children to not be afraid, and the young children, holding one another's hands, proceeded calmly and orderly, despite the clearly life endangering situation that they found themselves in.

The police, on the other hand, appear to be on the edge of panic, running this way and that, but achieving nothing other than bringing great shame to the name of the Israeli police and creating a horrific desecration of G-d's name through their cowardly display of inaction in the place of G-d's Sanctuary.

After the completion of their stay on the Temple Mount a second group of children and parents entered the Mount where they too were subject to the exact same attacks. Again, the police did nothing. The Jews sang, prayed and concluded with the kaddish prayer before exiting the Temple Mount.

A five minute video exists documenting in shocking detail the unending attacks and rushing mobs of Muslims as well as the utter ineptitude of the police. The footage was presented to Israel's Channel 2 News who were promised exclusivity, but then did not air the footage, effectively killing the story.

Click here to see Arutz 7's account of the incident.
Click here to see The Algemeiner account.

No comments: