Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu celebrated, what he called, a "major victory" in the last Israeli elections.
"Against all odds: a great victory for the Likud. A major victory for the people of Israel !" he wrote on his official Twitter account. Soon after the election exit polls were announced, Jewish Home Chairman Naftali Bennett called Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and congratulated him. "They agreed to begin accelerated negotiations for establishing a national government and working in cooperation for the security of the state of Israel and the nation of Israel ."
In a desperate last ditch moment before election Netanyahu stated: "Anyone who is going to establish a Palestinian state, anyone who is going to evacuate territories today, is simply giving a base for attacks to the radical Islam against Israel. This is the true reality that was created here in the last few years."
This was enough for many Jewish voters to shake off a political apathy, like one of them told me "we have already seen this movie", and come out in support of Likud. Netanyahu must not forget why people voted for him this time. It could be the last time Jews of Israel believe in Likud!
Israeli voters had enough with continuous political deception and arrogance. They saw it in the name of the fake Zionist party, 'Zionist Union', created by veterans of political prostitution, who do not care about the future of Israel or the Jewish people, only their self-interests. Israelis have had enough of it! A new political movement is on the rise in Israel. It could be the last election when Likud and the anti-Zionist left were given final notice - serve your country, respect the ideals and aspirations of Jewish people Israel was created on or get lost!
Prior to the election, CNN presented a list of key issues Israel needs to resolve. Here they are wit my comments:
1. Repairing relations with the United States - The US has the long history of patronizing the Jewish state and undermining its future. It would be prudent that the next President of the United States, no such expectation from Obama, to take steps to repair relations with "the best friend" of the US, because Israel has done its most to prove its true friendship to American people!
2. Confronting Iran - The existential danger for Israel from nuclear armed Iran is real! As any self-respecting independent state, Israel must do what is right for its people. There is nobody to rely on - just look how long it takes for 'advanced' democratic powers to deal with problems in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Syria - and with their deeply ingrained anti-Semitic attitude, the best Israel can hope is that they'll stay neutral on this issue when Israel take action!
3. Solving problems with Palestinians - The problem has artificially been created and fostered since 1947 by the United Nations and all 'Jew-loving' states, must be exposed as the anti-Israel ploy it is. The fake Palestinians were invented to discredit the legitimacy of the Jewish state! There are Zionist solutions to the problem - it is time for the government of Israel to start implementing them.
4. Addressing growing social inequality - For too long, the Arab-Israel conflict and Israel's security were used as an excuse by the governments of Israel to neglect internal economic and social problems, and the appalling inequality of Israeli society. By ending occupation of Jewish land by the enemies, Israel will be able to put more resources to build prosperity and social equality.
5. Reversing Israel's isolation on the world stage - International anti-Semites will never stop hating Jews! Only a strong, independent and self-assertive Jewish state will be able shut them down. It was seen after the "Six Day War" and the Yom Kippur war, when even traditional European anti-Semites had began respecting Jews. But it did not last long as Israel did not consolidate its victories, only squandered them under the pressure of its trans-Atlantic 'friend'!