By Steven Shamrak
1. Even before the establishment of Israel it was clear that the Arabs are not interested in peace and friendship with their Jewish neighbours. Their supporters, the United Kingdom and France, were actively encouraging Muslim countries to prevent the creation of the Jewish state. The destruction of the Jewish state has always been their aim since 1948! How many more Jewish lives must be sacrificed and generational suffering is needed to prove that all past and current peace plans are flawed?
2. It has been always known that the ‘unique’ help the professional, so-called Palestinian refugees have been receiving from international anti-Semites, directly or through the UN, is to facilitate the removal of Israel, the only Jewish state, from the map!
3. It is common knowledge that most of the international aid, many billions of dollars each year, given to the PA have being pocketed by the corrupt PA leadership and spent in support of terrorism against Jews in Israel – be it training, financing production and smuggling of weapons and rockets, indoctrinating kids with hate toward Jews in the UN sponsored schools and as well as indoctrinating the general population, and direct financial support provided to terrorists and their families!
4. For seventy years the same inept peace plans, even ridiculous ones like the partition plan of 1947, were suggested, signed and ignored again and again! Isn’t it time to return to basic Zionist ideals, which are actually in line with the initial resolution of the League of Nations? Israeli Government needs start working toward planning and implementing the Jewish National goal.
5. Jews and Israeli government can’t change the nature of the international high-ranking political anti-Semitic structure! The only thing we can do is to change our own attitude and shake off the faulty beliefs and victim mentality. “They won’t let us” until we believe in it – we just must do it!
6. Israel did it during the Independence War, in 1967 – the Six Days war and 1973 – Yom Kippur war, and on many other occasions like saving hostages in Entebbe, bombing Iraqi and Syrian nuclear facilities.
7. The Government of Israel and Jewish leadership must change their attitude of appeasing and their ‘co-operative’ mode with the enemy, and chose the path toward securing the Jewish national future.
8. Yes, we can do it!
In a private, off-the-record conversation with congressional interns, Jared Kushner said he was not sure the Trump administration could offer anything “unique” to solve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and praised Israel’s handling of a recent crisis over the Temple Mount. (He is a bright and capable guy - why would it take him so long to realise the obvious? It is time to look for a radically new approach!)
The Senate Foreign Relations Committee passed the Taylor Force Act. The bill would cut off U.S. aid to the PA until it ends its policy which distributes $300 million to terrorists and their families annually. The bill passed the committee by a 17 to 4 vote. It was supported by all of the Republican members of the committee and six of the Democrats. (The questions are: Will it be implemented? How fast? Will all funds be withheld? Or, is it just another fake pressure ploy – so be forgotten?)
But the State Department has in fact provided Ramallah with over $357 million in financial assistance in the past year, 2016. Additionally, in 2016 alone, the US contributed $355,177,827 to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNWRA), of which $95 million was earmarked for the West Bank and Gaza. UNWRA also operates Palestinian refugee camps in Jordan, Syria and Lebanon. In total, therefore, the US gave around $712 million in aid to Palestinians in 2016, and is the world’s largest supplier of such aid.
FOOD for THOUGHT by Steven Shamrak
After WWII there were about 11 million Jews on this planet with a world population of 2.3 billion. Currently, there are around 14 million Jews with a world population of 7.5 billion. Jewish parents do not talk to their kids about Jewish identity as a nation! Rabbis are sleeping on the job and Jewish leadership does nothing to stop assimilation which claims more Jews than the Holocaust did, but ‘nicely’!
The new PA budget boosts support to terrorists in prison by 13 percent and aid for the families of those killed “in the struggle against Zion” by 4 percent. This is in total $344 million - equals 49.6 percent of all foreign aid to the PA!
Israeli Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked is exploring the possibility of using the Palestinian Authority’s tax revenue, which Israel collects on the PA’s behalf, to pay off debts owed by Palestinian individuals to Israelis. Israel collects taxes amounting to approximately $100 million a month. Palestinians’ debts to Israelis currently stand at some 500 million shekels ($140 million). (Plus, what PA owe for supply of water, electricity, medical treatment and sewage processing. And compensation to Israeli victims of terror and their families!)
Palestinian Authority chief negotiator and secretary general of the Palestine Liberation Organization Saeb Erekat has a serious lung disease and is currently on the waiting list for a transplant in Israel and the US. Erekat, 62, was diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis over a year ago. (For a guy, who supports and promotes BDS, it is quite inconsistent - if not laughable!)
The United States, France, Britain and Germany push for action at Security Council following Iran's launch of a satellite. U.S. Ambassador Nikki Haley argued in a letter to the Security Council that the Simorgh space launch vehicle system, "if configured as a ballistic missile," would have a range and enough payload capacity to carry a nuclear warhead.
Millions of dollars were provided to encourage participation of Israeli Arabs in Eastern Jerusalem disturbances and riots on the Temple Mount. Jerusalem Arabs were promised monetary stipends of $1,000 per month for up to three months. They were also given discounts and exemptions from payments to the Jerusalem District Electric Company. Arab college students in the Old City of Jerusalem who participated in anti-Israel clashes were promised free tuition by the PA. (More international aid is needed to put into ‘a money pit’!)
Finance Minister Moshe Kahlon (Kulanu) is working to revoke tax benefits from Amnesty International's donors, in accordance with the Boycott Law. Two months ago, Amnesty submitted a report titled, "Israel's Occupation: Fifty Years of Dispossession." Amnesty called on the world's countries to boycott Israeli goods manufactured in Judea and Samaria, and place a weapons embargo on the State of Israel. (Is it an indication of self-respect?)
The Palestinian Authority’s chief negotiator, Saeb Erekat, 62, is suffering from a serious lung disease. During treatment in an Israeli hospital, doctors informed Erekat that unless he has his lungs replaced, his condition is terminal. Now, Erekat is hoping to receive a lung in Israel for transplant – an ironic turn of events for a man who for decades accused Israel of persecution against Arabs and even genocide. (Must we really be “Holier than the Pope”?)
New Israeli system capable of identifying explosive devices from afar. Radars with a 270-degree radius and automatic scanning cameras make up new CIMS (Counter IED and Mine Suite) system, developed by Israel Aerospace Industries; system capable of exposing IEDs dozens of meters before military forces endangered by approach.
Israel’s security establishment is closely monitoring the health condition of the PA President Mahmoud Abbas, after he was hospitalized last weekend at the Al Istishari Hospital near Ramallah. (Negotiations with the PA are meaningless, not they became useless!)
Quote of the Week:
“For some 19 years, from 1948 to 1967, Jordan illegally occupied what had been Judea, Samaria and East Jerusalem. Under its rule all the 58 synagogues in the area but one were destroyed; some 38,000 tombstones from the Jewish Cemetery on the Mount of Olives were broken or defaced; all Jews were expelled from the area it acquired. Jordan's promises in the 1948 Armistice Agreement to permit visits by Christians and Jews to their holy places were not kept. In 1967, when the IDF reached the Western Wall of the Temple Mount, they found a latrine had been built against it.” - Wallace Brand, ISRAEL'S SOVEREIGNTY AND BOUNDARIES IN INTERNATIONAL LAW - The international anti-Semites were not concerned. We can only hear ‘outrage’ from the ‘Useless Nothing’ and other ‘Jew-loving’ nations when Israel makes attempts to assert its sovereignty over Jewish land. Israel must stop waiting time on justifying its existence, but reclaim and reunited Jewish land!
by Giulio Meotti
Local councils in the United Kingdom will be able to refuse to invest in Israel, in accordance with a decision by the High Court...
It is now legal in the UK to officially wage war against the Jews.
I use the word “Jew” because only the Israeli Jews are publicly targeted by these British campaigns of isolation and boycott.
Only the Israeli Jewish professors and students are discriminated against in British universities.
Only the Israeli Jews are singled out by British writers in their books and articles.
Only the Israeli Jewish companies are boycotted by British labor unions.
Only the Israeli Jewish politicians are attacked by British politicians, such as Jeremy Corbyn.
Only the Israeli Jewish military officials are targeted with warrants by British judges.
Only the Israeli Jewish scholars are fired by British academic journals.
Only the Israeli Jews are depicted as monsters in British cartoons.
This is pure and simple anti-Semitism.
These sanctions target only the Jewish State among the two hundred territorial disputes that exist in the world, from Western Sahara to Chinese-Tibet. Only the Israeli Jews are demonized and isolated!
...In the British establishment, the Israeli Jews are the enemy. The political fall of Theresa May and the rising of Jeremy Corbyn indicate dark times not only for the United Kingdom, but also for the Jews.
The World Council of Churches (WCC) officially endorsed the Palestinian “campaign for Jerusalem,” saying that Israel’s recent move installing additional security measures at the Temple Mount following a terror attack was a “corrosive act in the midst of an already-fragile peace.” The WCC represents some 550 million Christians in 110 countries!
A town in New Jersey has ordered an Orthodox Jewish organization to take down its eruv, or religious boundary. More than 1,200 people have signed an online. Dozens of comments accompanying the petition, titled “Protect the Quality of our Community in Mahwah,” refer to “these people” and express concerns about falling property values. Most of them are anonymous. “I don’t want these rude, nasty, dirty people who think they can do what they want in our nice town,” one of the comments reads.