Friday, December 12, 2008

Why Doesn't Moshe Feiglin Appeal the Likud Decision in Court?


Editor's Note

We have been flooded with concerned emails and phone calls after Moshe Feiglin's announcement that he will not appeal the Likud Elections Committee decision to bump him from 20th to 36th place on the Likud list. Moshe Feiglin has just put out a two page letter in Hebrew explaining his decision. It is very close to Shabbat in Israel, and there is no time left to translate the entire letter. The following are the main points of Moshe's letter.

Why I Will Not Appeal the Likud Decision to Bump Me to 36th Place

1. I have received numerous phone calls from attorneys urging me to appeal the Likud Elections committee in court. They assured me that the committee does not have a legal leg to stand on and that I will surely win the case.
2. Please be aware that I have not thrown my victory into the waste bin. I have turned it into something much stronger and more significant. From a faith-based perspective, it might very well be that G-d has orchestrated that I would be number 20 on the Likud list precisely for this reason: to test my conviction and assure that we triumph and lead this nation much sooner than we would have otherwise believed.
3. What has happened here is much more than just a race for a Knesset seat. It's bigger than me, than Bibi and than the Likud. What is being determined here is not if Feiglin will be in the Knesset or how many seats the Likud will get. What is being determined here is if the State of Israel will return to the People of Israel or remain captive in the hands of the faceless tyrant who will continue to drive it to ruin. The court is the home turf of the invisible tyrant. It is the playing ground of the media, financial and security elites who now control Israel and are leading it to doom.
4. This is all being accomplished with the rightist votes of the Jewish majority in the Likud. The elections create the illusion that there is actually a democracy here. But in reality, the faceless tyrant assures that the head of the Likud will do his bidding. That way everybody is happy. The Jewish majority wins the elections, but Israel remains in the hands of the destructive elites.
5. If I had not run for the head spot in the Likud in the past and if it would not be completely clear that I plan to do so in the future, Bibi would have no problem with me. But Bibi and the faceless tyrant know that I am not just another MK in the Likud. They understand that I am creating alternative leadership from within the Likud - leadership that will unchain Israel from the leftist tyranny.
6. That is why Bibi does not want me in the Knesset. True, we helped to create an excellent roster of rightist Likud candidates. But if there is no alternative leadership to Bibi in the Likud - all the rightists will not be able to overcome him, just as they could not overcome Sharon.
7. In that case, it would seem that I really should have appealed the decision and assured myself a seat in the Knesset. But in reality, the opposite is true. I have already announced time and again that I have no faith in the current court system. If I would have now entered the Knesset due to a court decision, I would not be standing up for my convictions. If the Supreme Court would have rejected my appeal, I would not be able to complain. After all, I was the one who appealed to the court. And if the Supreme Court would have ruled in my favor, I would not have been able to work to replace it, as I would already have recognized it.
8. In order to lead the revolution to free Israel from the grasp of the faceless tyrant, I must be elected by the voters. I cannot lead the revolution if the chains of the tyranny are wound firmly around my neck.
9. We are at the beginning of a huge revolution. Bibi does not have the tools to deal with the challenges that face him. No matter how strong the government he establishes will seem to be, there will soon be another race for the leadership of the Likud. This race will come in the midst of a deep crisis. If we remain true to our ideology, the people will put their trust in us. Even now, I have merited unimaginable levels of public support. We cannot stray from our path by even a bit. With G-d's help, we are winning and we will keep winning in a big way.
10. To accomplish this victory, I need your dedication, prayers and trust. Bibi is pushing me out of the list to push the entire Jewish majority out of the playing field. He does not want you to restore control of Israel to the Jewish people. We are facing a great test. Will we abandon the Likud to Bibi and allow him to destroy our country, or will we join forces and conquer the Likud for the people of Israel - making it a Likud of building the Land and saving the Jewish People?
11. Bibi is a passing phenomenon. Don't let him lead you to despair and push you to vote for a small sectarian and irrelevant party! Now is the time to register for the Likud , to vote Likud and to be sure that I am elected to the Likud. That is the way to ensure faith based leadership that will not destroy, but will build and save Israel.

May we perfect the world in the Kingdom of the Almighty,

Moshe Feiglin


Support Moshe Feiglin's Campaign

Now is the time!

Your donation
can make Israel the Jewish State
we've always dreamed of

Join the team!

No comments: