Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Moshe Feiglin Shaken by Visit to Southern Tel Aviv


The woman in the picture is telling me how a group of illegal migrants raped her 80 year old friend for hours, leaving the woman emotionally devastated. In the background is what used to be a synagogue and is now a Sudanese pub.

The place: Tel Aviv, 2013.

I am still trembling from my visit to what was the first Hebrew city.

I saw old women who only leave their homes once a week.
I saw scared people.


I saw filth, violence, evil and worst of all - official abuse of the downtrodden, the poor and the solitary; people who have nowhere to go and are abandoned to their fate.

"He who has mercy on the cruel, will be cruel to the merciful."
Whoever does not expel these migrant infiltrators is responsible for all of this.

Whoever says that it is impossible according to international law - is lying.

They came in from Egypt, not Sudan or Eritrea. Egypt is not defined as a dangerous state for these migrants. When I asked the commander of the Immigration Police why they do not return them to Egypt, he smiled awkwardly as if to say, "Nobody asks those kinds of questions - they might anger the Egyptians and compromise our "peace" with them.

Please note: That poor woman is one more sacrifice for "peace" with Egypt.

Now I am in the Garden of Eden: My home in Karnei Shomron. I understand that the real front lines are in Tel Aviv.

No comments: