Wednesday, February 12, 2014

When Israel Turns its Back on Temple Mount, VIPs Can’t Even Travel Between Tel Aviv and Jerusalem

By Moshe Feiglin

Last week I was riding in a car on Highway 443 between Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. I’m lucky that I’m not a government minister; the Knesset Security Department has prohibited ministers from travelling this road because of its proximity to Arab towns. It’s also lucky that I am not a fighter pilot; then I would not be allowed to travel to my Negev base via the Shoket Junction, also because of its proximity to Arab villages. The Wadi Ara Highway is also off limits to VIPs for the same reason.
The only place they will not let me go is the Temple Mount. And they don’t understand that because we turn our backs on the Mount, we are losing our grasp on the entire Land of Israel.

No comments: