Friday, March 29, 2024

Igrot Hare’aya – Letters of Rav Kook: Good News about the Expansion of the Yishuv

#205

Date and Place: 17 Sivan 5669, Yafo

Recipient: Mr. Dov Lubman

Body: I want to express to your honor my deepest thanks for the enjoyment and happiness that you showered upon me by sending me the charter of the establishment of the organization, The Agricultural Assembly of the Moshavot of Judea.

I experienced many emotions of happiness, and hopes for a bright future were awoken in my heart, when I saw the serious guidelines that were set. They highlight nicely the plan of the organization and its robust spirit.

I view in what I have seen the “outstretched arm of Hashem” in a favorable manner for His nation and His lot, as I see in all of the steps [of development] of the honorable and holy Yishuv. It is the beginning of the reestablishment of our ruins and the return of a positive spirit for our captives, to return the days of old. My spirit is churning within me with the churnings of a warm and complete love. I want to hug with the arms of true friendship all of those who are gathering together with good counsel and bravery, to expand the boundaries of Israel and to elevate the stature of our Desired Land, along the lines of all the new elements of life that have begun to be revealed.

I wish that your dear organization will accept happily my feelings of blessing and prayers for your success. May your endeavors give very blessed fruit, for the benefit of our nation and our Land, for now and for generations to come.

No comments: